- 13 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Visit Sukuh and Cetho Temples on this full day small group tour from Yogyakarta. Sukuh and Cetho temples are the most recent temples built in Central Java. They were built by the last Hindu King before the conversion to Islam. Brawijaya V was the last Hindu King who retreated to the foot of Mount Lawu and built these two temples. The unique location and ornaments leads you to query the hidden story and history of the temples.
- Small-group tour
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- All Fees and Taxes
- English speaking tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Sukuh Temple
- Entry/Admission - Mangkunegaran Palace
- Entry/Admission - Triwindu Market
- Entry/Admission - Cetho Temple
- Entry/Admission - Museum Radya Pustaka
- Lunch (available to purchase)
Traveler pickup is offered
other pick up points in Yogyakarta city area
Your day will begin at 6:30am when you get picked up in an air conditioned minivan from your Yogyakarta hotel and taken on your journey to Solo City.
It will take 1.5 hours to reach Radya Pustaka Museum. This is a Museum which has ancient antique collections which reveals the story and history of Java Island.
Following on from Radya Pustaka Museum, your driver will take you to Mangkunegaran Palace which is part of Java kingdom’s history. Mangkunegaran Palace has great art and antique collections.
After the Mangkunegaran Palace visit, you will explore Triwindu antique market. You will then stop at a local restaurant for lunch. Please note lunch is not included in the tour price.
You will then be driven to Sukuh Temples. Sukuh temple has strange and unique statues including Yoni and Lingga which are dedicated to the goddess of fertility.
Lastly you will head to Cetho Temple which is believed to be home for the last Hindu King 'Brawijaya the fifth' who died because he was killed by Muslim soldiers.
After exploring the temples, you will be driven back to Yogyakarta at 4.00 pm and will be back at your accommodation at 07.30 pm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.