- 3 days (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
• Enjoy the grand view of Prambanan Temple and Borobudur
• Cultural tour of Yogyakarta
• Historic tour of Semarang
• Private tour with driver and English speaking tour guide
• Enjoy 4-Star Hotel Accommodation
• International SOS Coverage
- Standard shared room in the hotels mentioned above
- Breakfast provided by Hotel
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from/to Yogyakarta & Semarang International Airport
- Private tour
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle with English/Bahasa Indonesia – speaking guide
- Service charge, room tax, VAT, driver and guide expenses, and baggage handling
- Refreshment (mineral water)
- Expenditures of a personal nature, such as drinks, souvenirs and laundry etc.
- International flight & international airport tax
- Meals i.e. lunch and dinner. Breakfast included in hotel. However, we will recommend and bring you to places to eat according to your preference.
- Travel Insurance
- Transfers from and to airport, sea/river ports, train stations that are located outside of the city i.e. Solo and others are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied.
- Entrance Fee of attractions mentioned in the itinerary
Pick-up from Yogyakarta Airport or pick up from hotel in Yogyakarta at about 9am or at arrival timing of flight.
Day 1: Yogyakarta Airport – Prambanan Temple
• Pick-up from Yogyakarta Airport or pick up from hotel in Yogyakarta at about 9am or at arrival timing of flight.
• Proceed to Prambanan Temple to view the Hindu Temple from the 9th Century.
• Visit Ratu Boko Palace which is an archaeological site in Java.
• Check-in to Greenhost Boutique Hotel. You will stay here for 1 night.
• (If time permits, we can bring you to Malioboro Street to do some shopping before heading back to the hotel)
• Have dinner in the city at about 6-7pm.
• Return to hotel accommodation to rest.
Day 2: Yogyakarta – Borobudur – Kaliburu National Park – Semarang
• Rise and shine, enjoy breakfast in Hotel. Pick up at 730am-8am.
• Visit Sultan’s Palace and “Taman Sari” Water Castle, which once served as a splendid pleasure park of palaces, pools and waterways for the sultan and his entourage.
• Proceed to Borobudur Temple, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and a stunning architectural masterpiece. The journey there will take 1-2 hours.
• Visit Borobudur and enjoy many photo opportunities.
• Enjoy local lunch in the vicinity at around 1-2pm.
• We will then proceed to Kaliburu National Park and Pulepayung to enjoy the stunning views and take many photos. You will be transferred to a shared jeep while going into the National Park.
• Enjoy Dinner in the vicinity.
• Travel to Semarang City for about 3 hours.
• Expected arrival time in hotel in Semarang is about 9pm.
• Check-in to Rooms Inc. You will stay here for 1 night.
Day 3: Semarang – City Tour – Airport
• Rise and shine, enjoy breakfast in Hotel. Pick up at 830am-9am.
• Visit Lawang Sewu. It is a big building with art deco style by Hollander as the train station. It is formally known as Nederland’s Indische Spoorweg Maschaappij (NIS). This is a colonial architecture building.
• Visit the Semarang Old Town. It is the best preserved colonial city in Indonesia and here you can buy some old town coffee.
• Have lunch in the vicinity.
• Free and easy.
• Transfer to Ahmad Yani International Airport (Semarang International Airport) for onward flight.
Our tour ends here.
*Exact timings and sequence are subject to change depending on the conditions of the day. Our guide will discuss with you to decide. However, we do intend to keep as much as possible to the itinerary stated above.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.