- 13 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
This private full-day tour begins when you are picked up from your hotel accommodation. Drive to Wonosobo City to have lunch. Then visit Dieng Plateau which has 5 famous temples; Arjuna Temple, Srikandi Temple. Puntadewa Temple, Sembadra Temple and Semar Temple. Also explore Telaga Warna or Color Lake.
- Family friendly
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Dieng Plateau
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Your Semarang Accommodation.
Your Semarang Accommodation.
Depart from Semarang City to Wonosobo city. On the way there we will make a stop at Banaran Coffe for Toilet stop and enjoy coffee break. Arrived at Wonosobo City, lunch will be served at Dieng Restaurant.
After lunch continue to Dieng Plateau you will be invited to see the enshrinement of Hinduism temple named Candi Arjuna, The main temples compound clustered around the Arjuna temple in the plain surrounded by mountains and hills. Arjuna cluster located in the central area of Dieng plateau, consisting of four temples that lined elongated in north-south direction. Arjuna temple is located at the north end, then successively to the south is the Srikandi, Puntadewa and Sembadra temple. Right in front of Arjuna temple stands Semar temple. The four temples in this cluster are facing west, except for Semar temple that facing east right in the opposite of Arjuna temple. This temple compound is the most intact compared to the other temple group clustered in the Dieng area.
Continue the exploration by visiting Telaga warna, or Color Lake. The lake appears to be a water-filled caldera with several active gas vents below the water's surface, and signs there are sometimes some active vents around the shore. There are usually two lakes, but the smaller one was just a grassy marsh when I visited at the end of the dry season. The smaller lake is usually clear, while the larger one will display bands of color from pale yellow to emerald green, depending on the proximity to the vents. Transfer back to Semarang city.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- This tour travels by van for approximately 5 hours
- Not available to wheelchair guests or those with mobility concerns
- Not recommended for those with heart problems, asthma, epilepsy, recent back or neck injuries, or pregnant women
- Lightweight clothing, a hat, sunglasses and comfortable, flat shoes with closed- toes are suggested
- Guests may be required to sign a release form before being allowed to take part in the tour
- There are no restrooms on the coach, but bathrooms will be accessible throughout the tour
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.