- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Explore Jogjakarta and cover all the highlights on this full-day small-group tour. You will visit the Sultan's Palace and the Tamansari Water Castle, then continue to the unique multicultural old town of Jogja, before you head on to the famous UNESCO World Heritage temples Prambanan and Borobudur.
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- All entrance fees included
- Buffet lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Mineral water
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Prambanan Temples
- Entry/Admission - Borobudur Temple
- Entry/Admission - Water Castle (Tamansari)
- Alcoholic and additional soft drinks (available to purchase)
- Personal expenses, gratuities, tipping
Your Yogyakarta Hotel
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Your Yogyakarta Hotel
After breakfast at your hotel you will be picked-up by your driver as you make your way to Sultans Palace also known as Kraton, located in the centre of the city which was founded in 1755.
Continue to Tamansari or more commonly known as Water Castle, situated just 250 meters from Sultans Palace. It was built in 1758 by the Prince, with the sole purpose of being used as a place of pleasure by the Prince and his Harem.
Continuing on you will visit Kota Gede. Here you can visit batik factories, silversmiths and other handicraft shops.
The first temple you will visit on this tour is Prambanan Temple, the largest and one of the most beautiful temple complexes in Indonesia. Built in the 10th Century, this collection of sharp, jagged temples feature three main inner shrines dedicated to the Hindu Trinity: Brahma, Wisnu and Siwa.
After lunch head to the stunning Borobudur Temple. Around 850AD, the temple was deserted when the Hindu Majapahit Empire overthrew the Sailendra Dynasty. Borobudur is the largest single Buddhist monument in the Southern Hemisphere. Here you can climb the steps, along the way to see the 1640 relief panels and 504 Buddha effigies within the complex.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Dress code is smart casual
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.