- 3 days (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Let's colorize your holiday travels to Yogyakarta with great activities and staying at the most quiet relaxing resort in Yogyakarta. The West Lake Resort will pamper your stay with amazing tours and activities for 3 days in Yogyakarta.
- 2 nights accommodation
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch)
- All activities
- Local guide
- Hotel drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Ramayana ballet
- Romantic dinner
The West Lake Resort
as per itinerary
The West Lake Resort
Day01: Our staff will greet and meet you at Adisucipto International Airport, Yogyakarta. Then, we drive directly to The Westlake Resort to put all belongings before taking a city tour by a Horse cart. The traditional horse cart will escort you to visit the royal cart museum and Sultan’s Palace, and having a royal lunch at the royal restaurant. We will continue to visit Tamansari the water castle. Afterwards, we drive back to the hotel, check in and enjoy the hotel’s facilities.
Day02: After having and enjoy the royal’s breakfast at the hotel, we will drive to Borobudur temple, a remarkable Majestic Buddhist temple in Central Java. Visit and explore the temple for 1 hour, and we will drive to a volcanologist Museum before heading to the volcano for Jeep’s off road tour exploring the foot of the active volcano, Merapi. Afterwards, we will drive another 45 minutes to have a delicious Indonesian Lunch by a river at Opak Resto, before visiting Prambanan temple and Plaosan temples. Another great spot of an ancient’s complex temple, which is famous with Ramayana (ballet) story, is another highlight in Yogyakarta. Then, we drive back to The Westlake Resort. Break and take refresh before having a romantic dinner.
Day03: Check out, Massage & relax, depart to Airport
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Itinerary can be modified and adjusted based on your flight arrival and departure
- Dress code is smart casual
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.