- 11 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
This private full day tour begins when your guide pick you up from your hotel accommodation.
Discover the beauty of Borobudur Temple. Visit Candirejo Village you can learn traditional culture from traditional crafts, and traditional arts.
You will try "Andong" ride on your way to visit traditional crafts at Candirejo Village. ("Andong" is a horse cart)
Lunch will be served at Manohara Restaurant.
After that drive back to your hotel.
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Your Semarang Accommodation.
Your Semarang Accommodation.
Monday to Sunday
Leave the Hotel/Airport for your fullday Borobudur Temple tour but first make a stop at Candi Rejo Village, using “Andong” visiting the site of manufacture of traditional crafts, and traditional arts in the tourist village. Along the way, you will be presented with views of rice fields, as well as traditional housing.
From the tourist village, continue to Manohara Restaurant Borobudur located in the slope of the temple.
After lunch, continue to Borobudur Temple, the largest Buddist temple in Indonesia and it is considered as one of the world wonders. Built in the 8th century by the Cailendra Dynasty. The mane Borobudur is believed to have been derived from the sanskrit words that means the Buddhist monastery on the hill. This Temple was abandoned for centuries and lay hidden under layers of volcanic ash. When it was constructed in the 9th century, its overall height was 138 feet. It was rediscovered in the early 19th century by English military engineers. A massive restoration took place from 1973 to 1984, during which each of temple 1,300,232 blocks was restored.
After completed the Borobudur Temple program, drive back to Semarang city.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- NOTE: As an additional note for the participants on Borobudur Tour message from the management of Borobudur temple:
- 1. Guests visiting the Borobudur Temple are not allowed to wear high heels shoes or high heeled sandles, the management of Borobudur Temple will ask them to change sandals with rubber sandals provided by Borobudur Temple with no charge.
- 2. Guests who are using short skirts or shorts when going up the Borobudur Temple must put on a "sarong" to cover their knees and thighs. Sarongs are available at the Borobudur Temple (it was said free of charge, but don't know exactly if this will be implemented by their staffs)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.