- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
A full day around the iconic Prambanan Temple is ready to welcome you exploring the area by using traditional means of transportation here. Discover the real Javanese life in the villages and how the people make traditional cuisines in the traditional ways. Learn how to play traditional musical instruments, explore the rice fields and afterwards enjoy the sunset right at the actual spot of the Prambanan Temple.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a local guide
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip private transfer
- Entry/Admission - Prambanan Temples
- Entry/Admission - Plaosan Temple
- Food and drinks
Traveler pickup is offered
Your Yogyakarta hotel
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Prambanan Temples, Jl. Raya Temulawak, Prambanan 55514 Indonesia
Start with a late-morning pickup from your hotel and be taken to the villages near the Prambanan Temple, and explore the real life of Javanese people in the area. The village is very close to the proximity of the city, yet still well preserved in the original traditional method.
Be shown the various types of traditional dishes, such as the making of tofu, temple, local chips called 'melinjo', and their respective unique way of processing from since the sorting up to the finishing. Later, you will have the chance to play traditional musical instruments, such as a gamelan, directly from the expert that will be there with you on location. You will be surprised how beautiful yet dramatic the music is that can be created with these.
By the time you are ready for more adventures, the guide will also happily show you the rice fields area of the village where you will see the making of bricks from clay, also in a very simple yet unique way of making them.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Plaosan Temple, Jl. Bugisan, 57454 Indonesia
exploring this 9th century temple and learn more about the history of its creation, discovery, and reconstruction as you enjoy the sunset cast over the beautiful cultural city of Yogyakarta for a pleasant memory before you transfer back to the hotel.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Minimum age is 8 years old
- Languages other than English will be subject to availability
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.