- 5 days (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
During this trip you will see traditional Javanese craftsmanship in action, with silversmiths and batik processing in Yogyakarta, where the Sultan’s Palace (Kraton) represents the capital of Javanese culture. Nearby is Borobudur – the world’s largest Buddhist monument and a spectacular sight to rival the great pyramids or Angkor Wat. Potter the laid-back streets of Malang and experience beautiful village surroundings of coffee & cocoa plantations. See the sunrise and trek to the crater of a spectacular volcano at Mount Bromo. In Kalibaru, breathe in the smells and feast your eyes on the many colours of Indonesia at beautiful garden plantations growing vanilla, coffee, coconut, snake-fruit, cinnamon, nutmeg, pepper, rubber trees and cocoa. From then, it’s a sedate ferry ride over to Bali and the next chapter in your Indonesia adventure.
- 4 nights accommodation, based on twin-sharing (2 persons per room)
- Daily breakfast at hotel and lunch at local restaurant
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Ferry crossing to Bali
- Tours and activities as indicated in the itinerary
- Professional and licensed English-speaking guide (additional charge applies for other language speaking guide)
- Public Liability Insurance
- 11% local government tax and 10% service charge
- Visa fee / arrangements if applicable
- Any domestic or international flights
- Any beverages (juuice, soft drinks and any alcoholic beverages)
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone call, room service, mini bar, etc
- Personal health and travel insurance
- Gratuities/ tipping for driver and/or guide and hotel porterage
- Any applicable High Season and Peak /festive Season surcharge
- Any additional excursion/optional tours/activites that are not mentioned in the itinerary
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
Melia Purosani Hotel
Panorama Destination Bali Office
English speaking Guide: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
German speaking Guide: Tuesday and Thursday
French speaking Guide: Saturday only
Dutch speaking Guide: Thursday only
Day 1: Yogyakarta City Tour - Borobudur (Thursday)
Enjoy breakfast at your hotel, then you will visit the Kraton and Taman Sari. Lunch will be served in a local restaurant. After lunch, take a trip to explore Borobudur Temple; one of the greatest of all ancient architectural monuments. Return to the hotel.
Overnight at Melia Purosani Hotel
Day 2: Yogyakarta – Prambanan - Solo (Friday)
After breakfast, leave the hotel to drive some 16 km to Prambanan and visit the Hindu Temple Complex of Rara Jongrang. Drive to the town of Solo to explore the Palace of Mangkunegaran. Lunch is provided at a local restaurant.
Overnight at Novotel Hotel
Day 3: Solo - Malang (Saturday)
After breakfast visit Pasar Gede - local market where people bargain to get their daily items. Continue driving to Mantingan forest and stop to see the bird market. Lunch is served at a local restaurant. Proceed to Malang via a winding road at Pujon.
Overnight Santika Premier Hotel
Day 4: Malang – Kalibaru (Sunday)
Enjoy breakfast at your hotel in Malang. Depart to Kalibaru via the cities of Probolinggo and Jatiroto. Lunch is served in Jember. Following afternoon arrival at Kalibaru.
Overnight at Marga Utomo
Day 5: Kalibaru – Bali (Monday)
Breakfast at hotel. Stop for a quick picture by the Marga Utomo Resort. Next, depart to Ketapang harbour and cross the Straits of Bali by ferry. Lunch will be provided en-route, then your last lap takes you along the beautiful west coast of Bali island in the direction of Denpasar.
Tour ends at Panorama Destination Bali Office.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation is based upon availability
- Seat in coach basis
- 48 hours advanced reservation required (subject to availability of the hotels/resorts)
- Compulsory New Year’s Eve dinner (price varies depending on hotel policy – to be advised)
- It is strongly advised to avoid travelling overland (by car or by train) prior, during, and post peak season Christmas, New Year, and Eid al-Fitri celebration due to the high traffic congestion
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.