- 8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Yogyakarta is also wellknown as a cultural and Batik city. Batik becomes a Masterpieces of the Oral and Intangible Heritage of Humanity by Unesco since Oct 2nd, 2009.
- Fuel surcharge
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Airport/Departure Tax
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
8am or 9am from hotel or airport
Airport or hotel
This tour will take about 8hours by private car . Meet up at the airport/hotel in the morning at 8am. Visit Ullen Sentalu Museum, this museum has many private batik collections from the royal family of Yogyakarta and Solo Palace. The unique arsitecture and location of the museum make this place worth to be visited. After 1hour explore this museum then we will continue to drive to another Batik museum for 45mins, inside this museum you can see the historical batik since 1700s. All you need to know about batik are in this museum. Stop by at local resto for lunch. Proceed to batik factory to do the short batik course, it is your time to make your own masterpiece. Drive back to airport/hotel.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.