- 4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Spend the morning exploring historical Kotagede on this full-day small group tour from Yogyakarta. Get up close with the local people as they go about their daily rituals. You can taste some of Yogyakarta’s traditional delicacies from the locally made Kembang Waru cakes to their famous Monggo chocolate. This tour will certainly satisfy your taste buds.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Family friendly
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Local guide
- Mineral water
- Traditional Javanese snack
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- You will be shown the sights by becak bicycle, a traditional Javanese rickshaw
- Tea/Coffee and Snack after tour
- Entry/Admission - Kota Gede
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
House Of Kotagede, Prenggan, Kotagede, Yogyakarta City, Special Region of Yogyakarta 55172, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
Our pick up and drop off services cover hotels in Yogyakarta areas (Malioboro, Sleman, and Prawirotaman included)
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kota Gede, Indonesia
Established in the 16th century, the old Kotagede are remain of the palace, royal cemetery, old mosque, and beautiful architecture.
Duration: 4 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.