- 6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Travel by fast, sleek and luxurious speedboat from St Maarten to Anguilla for a full day exploring powdery sand beaches, rock tunnels, up market resorts and premier snorkeling and swimming. This small party, private tour includes lunch, on-board drinks (including adult beverages) and rental snorkel gear. We can customize the itinerary to suit your tastes.
- Lunch (Free option - includes pizza, burgers plus welcome drink)
- On-board refreshments - Water, Soda, Beer and Rum Punch
- Snorkel equipment rental
- Photos & Videos by GoPro (underwater too!
- Transportation to/from your accommodations/Cruise Port in Sint Maarten
- Marina/docking fees
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Lunch Upgrades
- Purchases at beach/shopping stops
- Immigration/Marine Park Fees on Anguilla (around $18 pp)
- The listed price does not include departure tax, payable at the time of tour check-in. The departure tax is required by our local supplier and/or the local transit or governing authority and is not within our control.
Cole Bay Marina
Come visit the beauty of Anguilla on our full day Private Charter. Put yourself in the capable hands of Captain Pascal and allow him to show you a day of sandy beaches, pristine reefs and the crystal clear, blue waters on the sleepy island of Anguilla.
Travelling by fast, comfortable speedboat we will depart St Maarten early in the morning for the brief crossing to Anguilla. Our first stop is Maundeys Bay and a quick stop at the resort of Juluca Bay for an early morning breakfast or espresso and a stroll on the beach. Next stop is Barnes Bay and the Four Seasons Resort beach where you can enjoy the beach or shop for some souvenirs. Next, we hit Sandy Island to experience one of the most pristine beaches in the Caribbean. Sit back on the beach, socialize with fellow paradise travelers or explore the shallows with a mask and snorkel! From Sandy Island we head north to Shoal Bay where stop for a Caribbean lunch on the beach. Our standard tour provides for a basic but hearty lunch, however, if you would prefer more upscale dining option, we can provide additional choices. After lunch we start to make the return journey south along the island. A brief stop in Little Bay offers the chance to swim or snorkel in the clear waters below rocky cliffs for some amazing sights at a very underrated little, protected cove. If you still have the energy, we can throw in one more stop at Crocus Bay for beach time before we begin the trip south and around the island for the crossing back to Sint Maarten.
Your Anguilla charter is totally customizable. You can follow our standard itinerary or decide to substitute one or more additional options if you’re so inclined.
Lunch upgrade options (additional charge applies) include…
• Scilly Cayhas
Our boat, Braveheart, is a 38.5 foot “cigar” speedboat. Completed in 2000, she boasts two inboard, customized 502 in3 engines with Bravo 1 drives with Mirage 4-blade props and racing-grade hydraulic steering. She is able to comfortably cruise along at 40 knots and weather permitting, she can do a whole lot more. Her size, power and sleek racing lines make her an awesome marine machine in even the roughest of weather conditions. Braveheart is not just raw muscle power though. She also hosts a spacious and comfortable cockpit with ample room for 6 - 8 passengers, along with a large dry cabin upfront for luggage and equipment.
Captain Pascal, has been navigating the waters of the 3 Islands of St Maarten / St Martin, St Barth & Anguilla since 1995. His knowledge and mastery of his incredible powerboat Braveheart, enable him to safely guide you in discovering the most beautiful places that our islands have to offer. For unforgettable memories, come and join Captain Pascal to enjoy a thrilling, once in a lifetime experience aboard the exciting powerboat Braveheart!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passport Required. Our tour requires us to clear out of immigration with the Dutch Authorities on Sint Maarten and clearance through the British authorities on Anguilla.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.