- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Learn to cook the vegetarian version of the most famous Spanish dish, paella, in its birthplace with a complete 3-hour guided experience. Get into the kitchen to learn from an experienced chef how to make this iconic dish. This is a shared group experience; your party will be joined by other parties (up to 20 guests). Tour includes all ingredients, instruction, and all the food and drink served during the workshop. Do not miss this unforgettable and immersive experience into the Spanish culture. Hotel pickup and drop-off is not included; you will meet your guide at the cooking school.
- Dinner included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- English and Spanish translator
- Cooking instructor
- Cooking equipment
- Wine tasting
- Complete dinner
- Souvenir photos
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
ESCUELA DE ARROCES Y PAELLA VALENCIANA, Carrer del Bisbe En Jeroni, 8, 46003 València, Valencia, Spain
Returns to original departure point
Relax and have fun as you cook with your group and learn from an expert chef about the makings of an authentic paella. During the 3-hour cooking process, indulge in a tasting of Valencia white wine served with a traditional appetizer. Once you've finished cooking the paella, sit down and enjoy the fruits of your labor. Complement your meal with a tasting of Valencian red wines. The paella will be served accompanied by several starters and a traditional dessert.
Upon completion of the experience, you will receive a diploma certifying your new cooking skills. Experience ends at the cooking school at approximately 9pm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- From 1 to 20 pax. (larger groups upon consultation)
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Children and youth under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.