- 1 day (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Valencia Tourist Card can be used during 24h, 48h and 72h with free public transport (bus, metro and tram) and unlimited journeys, depending on the modality chosen.
- FREE bus, metro and tram travel for 24,48 and 72 Hours
- Special discounts for the city's main tourist attractions
- A free Valencia Map
- 2 free tapas and beverages
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Transportation with the private bus line AVSA
The visitor can exchange his voucher with the Valencia Tourist Card in any Tourist info in Valencia
Depending on the visitor's preference
Valid from the time of first use, for the duration selected.
• FREE bus, metro and tram travel for 24 hours (starting the moment you make your first journey). Includes journeys to and from the airport. Allows you to travel in any of Valencia’s metro, city bus and tram zones.
• 2 Tapas and 2 drinks for free
• Free entry to municipal museums and monuments such as the Lonja de Seda (silk exchange), the Serrano and Quart Towers, the Fallas Museum and the Almoina, as well as many other attractions.
• Special discounts for the city's main tourist attractions: City of Arts and Sciences (15% discount), Bioparc (15% discount), the Valencia Tourist Bus (12% discount), up to 20% off guided tours, 50% off entry to Marqués de dos Aguas Palace and 10% discount off entry to the Cathedral.
• A free Valencia Map and a guide to discounts for a whole range of tourist services, restaurants and shops
Urban transport in Valencia is free on the bus for children under 6 and on the metro for children under 10.
How are they activated?
It’s activated when used for the first time on public transport.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.