- 6 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Ready to learn how to cook an authentic Valencian paella and to get to know the old town of Valencia in a day? At the School of Paellas you'll learn how to prepare the paella yourself guided by a paella master. You'll savor a full menu lunch with paella and many typical dishes, Valencian wines and beer, desserts and much more. After that you'll enjoy an Historical Guided Tour to visit the most emblematic places of the city.
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Paella cooking course with a paella master
- Guided visit to the Central Market (On Sundays it's not available)
- Spanish tapas and Valencian wine or homemade beer tasting
- Full-menu lunch with your paella as main course, plus salad, dessert, beverages, and coffee
- 2-hour Historical Guided Tour to the Old Town at 5pm. During July and August at 6pm.
- Entry/Admission - Escuela de Arroces y Paella Valenciana
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
ESCUELA DE ARROCES Y PAELLA VALENCIANA, Carrer del Bisbe En Jeroni, 8, 46003 València, Valencia, Spain
Valid from the time you exchange your voucher, for the duration selected.
Plaça de la Verge, València, Valencia, Spain
Daily except Sunday
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Central Market of Valencia, Placva de la Ciutat de Bruges, s/n, 46001 Valencia Spain
We will meet at the School of Paellas and then you’ll visit the Central Market with an expert guide. There, you'll buy the best natural products to cook your paella, while you listen detailed explanations about typical products of our gastronomy.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Escuela de Arroces y Paella Valenciana, Calle Obispo Don Jeronimo num 8 Bajo, 46003 Valencia Spain
After the Central Market visit you'll go to the Paellas School kitchen to learn how to cook an authentic Valencian paella. The paella master will teach you step by step how to cook the best paella yourself. He will also explain you the history of its creation and many other interesting details. While you’ll enjoy a Valencian wine or a homemade Valencian beer tasting accompanied by Valencian tomato and Spanish omelette.
When your work ends, we'll savor your paella and many typical dishes… Surely is delicious! And to finish you'll receive a Diploma "Expert Paella’s Chef", as a certificate of this unforgettable experience.
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Plaza del Ayuntamiento, Placa de l'Ajuntament 1, 46002 Valencia Spain
Once you have finish your class, you must go to Plaza del Ayuntamiento to meet your guide for the walking tour. Get ready to know the history of Valencia while you walk along the old town narrow streets.
Pass By: Palacio del Marques de Dos Aguas, Calle Poeta Querol 2, 46002 Valencia Spain
Get to know this great palace. It's one of the best monumental buildings in the city.
Pass By: Plaza de la Reina, Valencia Spain
Stroll to this lively square, surrounded by bars, restaurant, entertainment venues.
Pass By: Plaza de la Virgen, Valencia Spain
Arrive to this great square where the Valencia Cathedral is located.
Pass By: Basilica de la Virgen de los Desamparados, Plaza de la Virgen 6, 46003 Valencia Spain
It is an annex of the Valencia Cathedral that tresures the Virgen de los Desamparados figure.
Pass By: Palacio de la Generalidad, Calle Caballeros 2, 46001 Valencia Spain
This is the Valencian Community goberment palace.
Stop At: Barrio del Carmen, Valencia Spain
Get lost across the wonderful El Carmen neighborhood, that is the Valencia historical center. You'll appreciate 21th centuries of history that are reflected in the different architectural styles treasured by the heritage monuments.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Both activities should be done the same day
- Once the paella class finishes, you must make your own way to the Historical Guided Tour meeting point (about 700 meters away)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Central Market visit is available from Monday to Saturday
- Most travelers can participate
- No refunds for latecomers or no-shows
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.