- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Rafting activity & Winery Experience in Requena = 130,00€
• Including: Transfers, rafting experience with a little snack, cellar visiting, wine-tasting and lunch.
• Pickup at hotel.
• Friday and Saturday (except January). It is possible to confirm the tour any other day of the week with a minimum of 6 people per booking.
• Start: 08:30am – Finish: 6:30pm
- Professional art historian guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Bottled water
Traveler pickup is offered
Rafting Activity and Winery Experience in Requena at 08:30am we will make the pick up in Valencia and we will move to the town of Venta del Moro (Requena), located in the Natural Park of the Hoces del Cabriel (1h30 from Valencia). Start of the rafting activity with theoretical and practical explanations, with a duration of the descent of 2 hours. (We include the equipment necessary for the development of the activity).
After the rafting we will go to the Bodega Álvarez Nölting (25 minutes away) to enjoy an authentic day of wine tourism. Álvarez Nölting is a small winery founded in 2004, in which all members of its family participate from the care of the vineyard and the collection of the grapes, to the elaboration and commercialization of their wines.The traditional elaboration is one of the differential factors of the winery. Your small farm has 72 hectares of which 50 are forest and 22 are vineyards, all within the natural park of the Hoces del Cabriel. As for the wines, the farm has white varieties, Chardonnay and Viura; and red varieties, Bobal, Tempranillo, Syrah, Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon. They produce white wine, red wine and sweet wine.The excursion includes a tour around the winery, wine tasting and a meal with a special menu consisting in: • Starters: Jamón ibérico, Manchego cheese, Spanish potato omelette and salad. • Main course: Sausages from the area. (Dessert and coffee. Soft drinks, beer, white and red wine).(Comfortable clothes and sports shoes are recommended. Replacement clothes for the day of wine tourism in Álvarez Nölting).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of bookinh
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- It is possible to confirm the tour any other day of the week with a minimum of 6 people per booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.