- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
The only tour to explore Valencia’s Old Town (including the impressive Church of San Nicolas and the bustling Central Market), followed by a visit to the famous City of Arts & Sciences and culminating with a unique gastronomic experience from a rooftop with panoramic views of the entire city. From here indulge in a tasting of regional prize-winning wines, a dinner of high-quality local produce and experience unforgettable views for the highlight of your trip to Valencia.
- All-inclusive tour
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Round Trip Transport
- Food and Beverages
- Local Guide
- Personal Purchases
Your day will unfold as we pick you from your accommodation. First, we will travel to Valencia Old Town, where we will visit Church of San Nicolas and Central Market. After the experience, we will go back to the Modern City. Experience the taste of homemade traditional tapas. Live the experience of relaxing from Valencia’s highest terrace, the 29th floor of the City of Arts and Sciences. Upon conclusion of your meal and drinks, return to your hotel or apartment through provided transportation.
Appetizers: A series of appetisers and hand-crafted artisan tapas inspired by traditional dishes and prepared using local ingredients
Main Course: Changed seasonally to showcase the best of Valencian produce
Dessert: Cakes, truffles and a dessert
Beverages: A selection of 3 regional wines (Minimum Drinking Age: 18 years old) with non-alcoholic alternatives available, Coffee & Water
Lupini Beans (Tramusos)
Ham – Crusty Bread and Chopped Tomato (Jamón Serrano)
Fried Potatoes and Spicy Tomato Garlic (Patatas Bravas)
Spanish Omelette Baguette (Bocadillo Tortilla de Patata)
Pepper, Garlic and Olive Oil Baguette (Bocadillo Esgarrat)
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Exact time will be addressed after booking is made
- If a different time is needed, you may request in special requirements
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Vehicles are with heating/air conditioning and WiFi - sedan if less than 7 people, or a minibus, more than 7 people
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.