- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
The only tour to combine Valencia’s famous modern city with a unique rooftop gastronomic experience. Experience panoramic views of the entire city and learn about Valencian gastronomy with regional prize-winning wines, unforgettable
views and a lunch of high-quality local produce.
- Round Trip Transport
- Wine Tasting
- Food and Beverages
- Guide (Live Person)
- Personal Purchases
Valencia Cruise Port (Terminal Transmediterranea)
Returns to original departure point.
Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sea Saffron, 46024 Valencia Spain
Explore the City's Historic Old Town, learning about the roots of the city of Valencia, before viewing the modern architectural masterpiece of Santiago Calatrava.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Exact time will be addressed after booking is made
- If a different time is needed, you may request in special requirements
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Vehicles are with heating/air conditioning and WiFi - sedan if less than 7 people, or a minibus, more than 7 people
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.