- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Your tour will begin with a visit to the Albufera Natural Park, just 20 minutes away from the city. Next, continue into the modern city and enjoy a tapas tasting atop a rooftop terrace with panoramic views of the city. Enjoy a meal based on high-quality local produce paired with prize-winning regional wines. This experience is limited to 10 people per group for a personalised experience.
- All-inclusive tour
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Transport by air-conditioned sedan or minibus
- Use of Wi-FI
- Boat tour
- Food and beverages
Your Valencia hotel
October - April: 11am
May - September: 6pm
Note that the timings are flexible, and can be changed if necessary; make a note in the 'Special Requirements' box when you book
Returns to your Valencia hotel
Daily, except weekends
Your day will unfold as you are picked up from your accommodation. First, you will travel to the Albufera Natural Park, where you will enjoy a unique boat trip (60 minutes). After the experience, you will go back to the city. Once you've arrived at the City of Arts and Sciences, you will get to know the details and story behind the main buildings in the complex (45 minutes). Subsequently, experience the taste of homemade, traditional tapas (150 minutes). Live the experience of relaxing from Valencia’s highest terrace, the 29th floor of the City of Arts and Sciences (60 minutes). Upon conclusion of your meal and drinks, you will be transported back to your accommodation.
Appetizers: Four artisan tapas inspired in traditional dishes and prepared using seasonal ingredients
Main Course: Beef and its paired sides
Dessert: Chef's "Orange-Based Dish" combining cake, fresh fruit and a sorbet
Beverages: Water, Valencian Wine (Minimum Drinking Age: 18 years old), Beer (Minimum Drinking Age: 18 years old), Sodas, Coffee
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This activity is subject to favorable weather conditions; if canceled due to poor weather, you have the option of booking an alternative date or a full refund
- Make a note of any dietary needs in the 'Special Requirements' box when you book
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.