- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Would you like to learn how to cook an authentic Valencian paella? At the School of Paellas you'll prepare the paella yourself with the guide of an expert chef. This full day in Valencia includes a Panoramic City Tour in Bus, also you'll discover all the city.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Lunch included
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Guided visit to the Central Market (not available on Sundays)
- 4:30-hour paella course with an expert chef
- Spanish tapas and Valencian wine or homemade beer tasting
- Lunch or dinner (complete full menu) depending on your Paella class schedule
- Panoramic City Tour by Bus. Ticket valid over 24 hr.
- Entry/Admission - Escuela de Arroces y Paella Valenciana
- Entry/Admission - Valencia Bus Turistic
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
ESCUELA DE ARROCES Y PAELLA VALENCIANA, Carrer del Bisbe En Jeroni, 8, 46003 València, Valencia, Spain
Valid from the time you exchange your voucher, for the duration selected.
Plaça de la Reina, València, Valencia, Spain
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Central Market of Valencia, Placva de la Ciutat de Bruges, s/n, 46001 Valencia Spain
Meet your guide at the School of Paellas and stroll the old town street to visit to the great Central Market. There, you will select the best natural products to cook your paella. This visit is not available on Sundays.
Then, return to the Scool's kitchen to begin an unforgettable experience.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Escuela de Arroces y Paella Valenciana, Calle Obispo Don Jeronimo num 8 Bajo, 46003 Valencia Spain
Once in the School, you will learn how to cook an authentic Valencian Paella yourself. The paella master will teach you step by step how to cook it. He will also explain you the history of its creation and many other interesting details.
While cooking, you will savor an aperitif of Valencian wine or a homemade Valencian beer tasting accompanied by Valencian tomato and Spanish omelette.
Then, you will enjoy a great meal with your paella as main course and many typical dishes.
Finally, you'll receive a Diploma "Expert Paella’s Chef".
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Valencia Bus Turistic, Valencia Spain
After or before the paella course, discover the entire city aboard the Tourist Bus, that offers 2 routes: Historical Valencia and Valencia Maritime.
Historical Valencia route will take you to the monumental area in Valencia: the old town, the city centre and other sites of interest. The bus stops on this route are:
- Plaza de la Reina
- San Pio V Museum
- Nuevo Centro mall
- Congress Palace
- Dama Ibérica monument
- Historical Valencia Museum
- AVE train station
On the Valencia Maritime route you’ll know the modern area in Valencia. The bus stops for this route are:
- Plaza de la Reina
- Fallas Museum
- City of Arts and Sciences
- Aqua mall
- Marina Real Juan Carlos I
- Las Arenas Hotel
- Port of Valencia
- Baleares Avenue
- Mestalla Stadium
- San Pio V Museum
You can combine both routes, drop-on drop-off at any stop as you prefer, as many times as you want on the same day. Each route lasts 90 minutes and they offer audio-guide in 10 languages.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- School of Paellas class conducted in Spanish and English
- City tour by bus includes an audio guide in 9 languages
- Both activities should be done on the same day
- The School of Paellas is located in the Valencia old town. The bus stop closest to the School of Paellas is “Plaza de la Reina”.
- You can take the bus after or before the School of Paellas, at any time and at any bus stop, over 24 hours. Frequency: every 30 minutes (autumn and winter) and 20 minutes (spring and summer).
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No refunds for latecomers or no-shows.
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.