- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Discover the true essence of Spain in Valencia and the activities that make up Spanish character. On this visit guide you will know the Bulls Museum, the Bullring and the old town of Valencia and then, you will enjoy a typical full menu dinner of paella.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- All entrance fees included
- Dinner included
- Led by a local guide
- Guided Walking tour: Bullring (subject to availability), Bulls Museum and Valencia old town.
- Dinner: starter, paella, arroz a banda, cod, sirloin or duck, dessert, 1 beverage (wine included)
- Entry/Admission - Museo Taurino
- Entry/Admission - Torres de Quart
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Bullring of Valencia, Carrer de Xàtiva, 28, 46004 València, Valencia, Spain
Valid from the time you exchange your voucher, for the duration selected.
Restaurante la pizca de sal, Plaça de Santa Úrsula, 3, 46001 València, Valencia, Spain
Thursday, Friday, and Saturday
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museo Taurino, Passatge del Doctor Serra, 10, 46004 Valencia Spain
This guided tour starts in the Bulls Museum of Valencia. It's one of the oldest and most important of Spain, with a permanent collection that shows the evolution of this typical spanish activity from the 19th century until today, the Bullring history (Plaza de Toros) and the role of the protagonists: the Bullfighter and the Bull.
As a curiosity, into there you'll see a life-size stuffed Bull, unique in all Spain. You’ll access to the Bullring, one of the most significant buildings in Valencia, declared National Monument and Cultural Interest, with a capacity of 10,500 spectators.
You will be surprised with its majesty and beauty!
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Plaza del Ayuntamiento, Placa de l'Ajuntament 1, 46002 Valencia Spain
You will continue the tour through the most emblematic places of the downtown Valencia, as the Plaza del Ayuntamiento – the heart of the city -, the Lonja building, the traditional Plaza Redonda, the singular Cathedral, the Plaza de la Virgen square, among others.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Torres de Quart, Pl. dels Furs, s/n, 46003 Valencia Spain
The guided tour ends in the Quart Towers, one of the ancient walled city gates, that still survives in perfect condition.
In a homely restaurant in front of the towers you will delight in a Valencian full menu dinner. Menu includes a typical starter to choose made with selected fresh products. As main course you’ll be able to choose from Valencian paella, Arroz a Banda, fish, meat or duck. Then, a delicious dessert elaborated with traditional recipes and a beverage by person.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Visit guide: 2 hours. Dinner flexible
- Both activities should be done the same day. You must go on your own.
- Visit into the Bullring subject to availability, cannot be performed on days with Bullfighting or Shows.
- Guided Visit schedule: from 01/09 to 28/02: 4:45pm. From 01/03 to 31/08: 5:45pm.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Dinner will be served at 8:00pm, after the guided visit.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child 0-3 years are free (dinner nor included)
- No refunds for latecomers or no-shows.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.