- 3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Hola! My Captain and I will love to welcome you on board of our charming 45 ft sailing boat. It is a much loved, lived-in and cozy vessel, where we are sure you will feel at home.
We'll be sailing along Valencia’s coast, from Marina Real towards north, enjoying the city viwes from the water getting away from the busy beach. We'll have the opportunity to swim in the blue mediterranean sea (when the weather allow us) and relax while sipping a glass of wine. Is there anything better than feeling the beaiutiful sea breeze while sailing?
During this 3 and hal hours tour sailing experience you can have fun, swimm sail and enjoy some local snacks and wine with a small group of people
• Learn some basics about sailing with our passionate Captain
• Chill on board of our 13mt sailing boats and get to know new friends
• Jump in the beautiful blue waters of the mediterranean sea to enjoy a great swim (in season)
• Sail & sunbathe while sipping a glass of wine
- 3 h 30' (approx) tour
- Boat capacity: max 8 people, WC on board
- Inflatables and floats to use during swimming
- Snacks - local cheeses, salad, dips, fruit, olives and wine or beer
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Carrer Marina Real Juan Carlos I, Spain
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: La Marina de Valencia, Carrer del Moll de la Duana, s/n, 46024 Valencia Spain
During this unique food & sailing tour, Captain Fernando and I will welcome you to have a relaxing & fun experience on board of our charming 45 ft sailing boat. It is a much loved, lived-in and cozy vessel, where we are sure you will feel at home.
We are incredibly passionate about sailing and believe there is special bond between humans and the ocean : ) For those of you who are more curious, our Captain will share some tips about sailing in order to have more confidence on board, it will be a lot of fun! After sailing along the Valencian coast and connecting a bit with the sea, we'll make a stop for a great swim in the Mediterranean blue waters. You can chill out, enjoy the breeze, and sunbathe as well. (We sail all the year around but we only swim when the weather allows us:)). We will offer a sharing experience with Spanish snacks and vinos, sourced from our local markets & bakeries, this is Spain after all so why not indulge the slow life on a boat! You'll have the opportunity to meet new friends and share some great time.
In addition, we also love to share with you our local knowledge and great tips about our beautiful city. If you have any special requests (birthday, surprises, etc.) we'll help you organize a unique experience! We look forward to welcoming you on board!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult - only allowed from 5 years old
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.