- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Spend a beautiful day on the water during this 3-hour sailing trip in Valencia. Board a spacious catamaran and sail alongside an expert crew as you bob along the Valencia coastline. Visit secluded swimming areas, bask in the sun, and feast on a delicious on-board lunch as you sit aboard the boat or lay on its comfortable mesh net. At night, enjoy a great live Flamenco Show in the historical center.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Lunch on board: salad, paella, fruit, a drink by person (beer, sangria or softdrink)
- Flamenco Show entrance fees
- Drink by person during the Flamenco Show (beer or sangria)
- 3-hr. Cruise entrance fees with lunch on board
- Entry/Admission - Puerto de Valencia
- Entry/Admission - Torres de Quart
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Mundo Marino Valencia, Carrer del Moll de la Duana, s/n, 46024 València, Valencia, Spain
Valid from the time you exchange your voucher, for the duration selected.
Café del Duende, Carrer del Túria, 62, 46008 València, Valencia, Spain
High season (09/06 – 11/09)
Days: Thursday, Friday, and Sunday
01/04 – 08/05: Friday and Sunday
12/09 – 30/09: Saturday and Sunday
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Puerto de Valencia, Muelle del Grau, s/n, 46024 Valencia Spain
The soft breeze announces the departure of the cruise from the modern Port of Valencia. An expert crew sets sail for a comfortable and enjoyable journey.
The spacious catamaran makes it possible for you to travel seated or lying on the mesh net as you admire the Valencia coastline, the breathtaking views of the city and the hidden corners of the bay.
During the trip, there will be a stop for you to enjoy a tranquil swim away from the crowded beaches or to have fun with inflatables in the water. After some time swimming you’ll savor a paella lunch on board.
Then, you will head back to the port and have enough free time to explore the city or to take a break until the Flamenco Show starts.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Torres de Quart, Pl. dels Furs, s/n, 46003 Valencia Spain
This night, you’ll be immerse in the delightful experience of a live Flamenco Show. The "tablao" is located near to the Quart Towers.
All the magic of genuine flamenco in a show that lasts 1 hour that will captivate you with their dances, songs and more traditional sounds of the Spanish guitar.
You'll also enjoy a drink (beer or sangria) during the Show.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Duration: Cruise 3-hours. Flamenco Show 1-hour
- Coolers or beverages are not allowed on board
- Both activities should be done the same day
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant 0-3 years free, meals not included
- Please note: transportation to the Flamenco Show is not provided. Please make arrangements accordingly
- You must be at the Cruise departure point at least 30 minutes in advance
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Electric wheelchairs are not accessible, only lightweight ones
- Comfortable clothing, swimsuit, sunscreen, towel are recommended.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.