- 3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Where is located the Holy Grail used by Jesus in The Last Supper? Recent studies confirm that it is located in the Valencia Cathedral. On this guided tour you'll discover its history and secrets. After that you'll also savor a delicious paella lunch at the heart of the historical centre.
- 2.30 hr. Valencia Holy Grail guided tour.
- Lunch: starters of local products. Paella, Arroz a Banda, Cod, Sirloin or Duck. Dessert. Beverage.
- Entry/Admission - Valencia Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Parroquia de San Nicolas de Bari y San Pedro Martir
- Entry/Admission - Restaurante la pizca de sal
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
Oficina de Turismo Valencia Paz - Tourist-Info Valencia Paz, Carrer de la Pau, 48, 46003 València, Valencia, Spain
Valid from the time you exchange your voucher, for the duration selected.
Restaurante la pizca de sal, Plaça de Santa Úrsula, 3, 46001 València, Valencia, Spain
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Iglesia de San Juan del Hospital, Calle Trinquete de Caballeros 5, 46003 Valencia Spain
The tour begins with a visit to San Juan del Hospital Church, the oldest in Valencia.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Plaza de la Virgen, Valencia Spain
Then you’ll visit the lively Plaza de la Virgen square, the nerve centre of the city.
Stop At: Valencia Cathedral, Plaza de la Reina, 46003 Valencia Spain
You’ll also visit the Valencia Cathedral and its Museum, that treasures valuable religious artwork of Valencian artists throughout history.
There, you will discover the Holy Grail history, from its roots in Jerusalem to its current location in the Valencia Cathedral.
The most advanced research ensures the authentic Holy Cup is the one that it preserves in the Holy Chalice Chapel in Valencia.
The Vatican also supports this theory since they have granted a Jubilee Year each 5 years as the pilgrims come to worship the Holy Grail in the Valencia Cathedral.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Parroquia de San Nicolas de Bari y San Pedro Martir, Calle Caballeros 35 Acceso a la visita turística por Calle Caballeros nº 35, 46001 Valencia Spain
You’ll continue towards the San Nicolas Church. It’s known as the “Valencian Sistine Chapel" by their impressive set of frescoes painted over 2,000 square meters of vaults, ribs and columns.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Restaurante la pizca de sal, Plaça de Santa Úrsula, 3, 46001 València, Valencia, Spain
Once the visit ends, you’ll savor a delicious Paella lunch in a nice restaurant located in front of the Quart Towers. During July and August dinner will be served instead of lunch.
The menu includes a typical starter to choose. As main course you’ll be able to choose between Valencian paella, Arroz a Banda, fish, meat or duck. Then, delight in a delicious homemade dessert and a beverage by person.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- Both activities should be done the same day.
- You must submit a PRINTED VOUCHER to the Holy Grail guide.
- Once the guided tour finishes you must lunch on your own, at 1pm.
- During July and August dinner will be served instead of lunch, at 8:30pm.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Infant 0-4 years are free of charge, no meal included
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No refunds for latecomers or no-shows.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.