- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Walking tour to discover the beauty and amazing buildings full of colors,history and the main important buildings of art and architecture in Valencia. The most majestic in our tour: San Nicolas Church.
Discover the city of Valencia in this historical tour, the entrance of San Nicolas Church, la Lonja and the Cathedral is included.
An official local tourist guide will sow you the best of Valencia.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- All activities
- Local guide
- Professional art historian guide
- Ticket entrance to Saint Nicolas church, Cathedral and Lonja de la Seda
- Hotel pickup
Plaça dels Furs, 46003 València, Valencia, Spain
Plaça de la Verge, València, Valencia, Spain
The tour starts at Serranos Gate to make an introduction to you of the history of Valencia and the important of the places we will visit, after that we will depart to see the Valencian the Sistine Chapel: La iglesia de San Nicolas, an amazing church just restaured full of colors and history, we will continue arround barrio del Carmen and get inside la Lonja de la Seda (Silk Market), an important building of the golden century of Valencia, we will discovery the importance of the silk and how it was selling and producing in the city. Then we will move to Plaza de la Virgen to explain Cathedral and Basilica, entrance of the Cathedral is also included so we will the main temple of Valencia and how many times it had changed.
Is the most completly tour of Valencia, you will discover how many history we have in that amazing city on an easy walking.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.