- 1 hour (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy getting to know Valencia in a comfortable, entertaining and fun way. You will visit the main cultural points of the city center while touring the old town, during 60 minutes tour. You can stop at any time to take pictures!
- Official Guide
- Touristic Information
- Stop in all monuments
- City Map
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Only Hotels near Center or Arts and Sciences)
- Tickets for the Oceanographic.
The North Railway Station (TourismHub office)
Monday to Sunday from 10:00 am until 07:00pm.
We can leave you in any place include in our travel.
The Tours begin in one of the most important spots of Valencia, the North Railway Station, at the Tourism Hub office.
The first stop is the Church of San Agustín on the way to the Central Market, you will necessarily have to pay a visit to the inside and appreciate its modernism before continuing the Tour.
Very close to the market, you will visit the Lonja declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO and the the Saints Johns' Church with its enchanting italian-style facade. Going on with the Tour you will give a close look to what in ancient times were the walls of Valencia and their Gates, Torres of Serrano and Quart.
After a quick glance at the Museum of Fine Arts, you will enter the center again by the noblest of the streets: Calle La Paz. The Museum of Ceramics comes next, followed by the impressive Cathedral located in the Plaza de la Reina, Plaza de la Virgen reachable by foot and finally Plaza del Ayuntamiento (Town Hall) and Colon Market, an open space with bars and restaurants.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- All drivers speak English, if you need any other language included in our possibilities, ask us before to confirm that we will have that language prepared for that Tour.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.