- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Climbing taster in Montanejos consist of a guided outdoor climbing day in which you will experience the practice of this sport in a dynamic and safe environment.
- Qualified climbing guide
- Group climbing gear (rope, belay device, quickdraws, carabiners,
- Personal climbing gear (climbing shoes, harness and helmet)
- Transport from Valencia to the climbing area
- Accident and liability insurance
- Everything not listed in the included items
Gran Vía de Ramón y Cajal, 29, 46007 Mislata, Valencia, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up from you accommodation in Valencia or meet at the city center.
Returns to original departure point
The climbing taster usually takes place in Montanejos, a climbing area 90 km away from Valencia (1h 15′ by car) with enough easy routes to spend the day discovering this sport. It is also a place where there are attractive alternatives to the practice of climbing such as bathing in the natural hot springs of the Mijares River and hiking through the Maimona canyon. Depending on the group size and weather conditions we might change destination.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Mountain footwear.
- Comfortable clothes
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.