- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Guided tour inside the Oceanographic Park (about 3 hours) and short walk around the City of the Arts and Sciencies in order to see the magnificent new architecture of our architect Santiago Calatrava. It is a space for leisure, culture and scientific activities, somewhere to learn and have fun at the same time. Over 350.000 m2 in size This complex comprises the Ágora, Science Museum Prince Felipe, an IMAX cinema and the Palau de la Reina Sofia, a majestic opera house.
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees (unless they are free)
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Entry/Admission - Oceanografic Valencia
Traveler pickup is offered
Apartments; hotels ...
The departure time can be accorded with the group or individual. Normally in between 9:30 or 10:00
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Oceanografic Valencia, Carrer Eduardo Primo Yufera, 1, 46024 Valencia Spain
All the different aquariums
Duration: 3 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is require
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.