- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Our citylotourism route in Alto Palancia (Via Verde Ojos Negros) is one of the most beautiful of España. It is surrounded by nature and mountain and the descent has a duration of 3 and a half hours. Gastronomic experience is carried out on one of the most restaurant within the Valencian community.
- Professional art historian guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Tripula
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
- Transportation to/from attractions
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up in all hotels in Valencia city.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tripula, Calle Micer Masco 42 Entresuelo Puerta 13 Edificio Tabacalera, 46010 Valencia Spain
At 8.00, pick up from our hotel and transfer by minivan to Navajas, located inland in the province of Castellón. We will take our mountain bikes and travel by van to Barracas, where we will start our descent by bike. We will ride through this path, the greenest one in Spain, which used to be a mining route where ore was transported towards the Port of Sagunto. Nowadays, it is an easy cycle tourism route, downhill most of the way, where we will enjoy different kinds of landscape: mountain range, forest, dryland fields, orange trees and tigernuts. The route from Barracas to Navajas is 35 km long and lasts about 3 hours.
Once in Navajas, our minivan will pick us up and take us to Gaibiel, a 15 minute drive in order to enjoy a culinary experience with showcooking of paella in the most charming restaurant in Alto Palancia: La Mecedora de la Abuela. It is a wooden hut with spectacular decor whose owner, Paco, will show us his wood-fired oven while we enjoy an aperitif.
Our menu will consist in starters, arroz al horno (oven-cooked rice), dessert and drinks.
Once the experience is over, our minivan will drive us back to the hotel.
• Comfortable clothes and sport shoes are recommended. Activity recommended for adults and children (over 9 years old).
Duration: 7 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- It is possible to confirm the experience any other day of the week -except monday- with a minimum of 6 people per booking.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.