- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Our Cycling Route for the Valencian Orchand is a unique activity designed to enjoy between friends or family. With our expert guide we are rerunning the most relevant tourist points by the sea, starting with the Ciudad de las Ciencias, and after travelling the beach of La Malvarrosa and La Patacona, we will visit the Valencian Orchand, which is where farmers cultivate the best products in the field and then they are served in the best restaurants in the city. We will finish the experience eating from a typical meal in an alquire of the 17th century, now reconverted to charm; La Mozaira.
- Professional art historian guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Use of bicycle
- Entry/Admission - Tripula
DOYOUBIKE Tienda de Bicis, Avinguda del Port, 141, 46022 Valencia, Spain
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tripula, Calle Micer Masco 42 Entresuelo Puerta 13 Edificio Tabacalera, 46010 Valencia Spain
This cycling experience allows us to know the different landscapes of the historical Northern green belt in Valencia, cycling through coastline areas with underdeveloped beaches and also through the picturesque marina of Port Saplaya, to finish by going down into the best preserved areas of the green belt. You will enjoy a typical Valencian meal in L’Alquería La Mozaira, in the very heart of the green belt. It is a XVII century farmstead converted into a rustic but charming hotel.
Between Valencia and Meliana.
Distance of the tour:
Duration of the tour: 5h30 aprox. (meal included)
Paved cycle path, suited for biking ground by the river Carraixet and underdeveloped surfaces on the coastline areas. Paved secondary roads with little traffic.
Barranco del Carraixet, beaches and Jardines del Turia.
Valencian green belt. Orange groves. Irrigation channels. Barracas (typical Valencian huts). Alqueria del Magistre. Fábrica y Palacio de Nolla. Little chapel Dels Peixets. Via Augusta. Ciutat de les Arts i les Ciències.
Duration: 7 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.