- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Segway Anyway Valencia goes green! We are offering a completely new and absolute stunning tour for those who like nature, trees, idyllic places and recreation.
- Private tour
- Helmets and raincoats
- Extra time for training before departure
- An entertaining informative guide
- Possibility to leave luggage
- Free map of Valencia for present
- Possibility of planning personal rute for every group
- Water cooler
- New original Segways
- Personal Segway bags
- Possibility to take pictures and grab video with our professional camera
Segway Anyway Valencia
5/17/2018 - 10/30/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||09:30 AM - 08:00 PM|
Carrer dels Sabaters, 8
We will start this Segway tour at our office in Calle des Sabaters in the middle of the beautiful historic city center of El Carmen. Our first destination will be the Cabecera Park, a fantastic spot for enjoying the sun and the green surrounding without the hustle and bustle of the typical touristy spots of Valencia. The Cabecera Park offers a lake with swan, duck and dragon boats waiting for their captains to discover the admittedly very calm water. Furthermore, it is a nice spot to look at with its stonewalls and very winding paths that remind of the flowing river that was once flowing in the Turia Park. However, the Cabecera Park is not only the home to many plants and trees but to animals from all over the world as well. The Biopark offers huge open spaces for its inhabitants and lets visitors be a part of wildlife.
After discovering the Cabecera Park, our Segway tour will continue in the long Turia Park. In the course of history, the river took lives several times while flooding Valencia, so city planners decided to reroute the river. This left space for a big park, which is now the main recreation spot for Valencians and tourists. We will see people doing all kinds of sports, people having their kids’ birthday parties in the former riverbed, people enjoying a picnic and of course more than 50 shades of green! Palm trees line the paths, orange trees glow green and orange and pinewoods and roses add a special fragrance to the park. Turia Park offers not only local trees and plants, but also plants from far-away places. The bottle trees are adapted to the hot climate of deserts such as in Australia or Namibia, but can be found in the Turia Gardens as well. Apart from them, you will find cypress, elms, mulberry trees, willows and lindens in this green and magic park.
Our Valencia tour leads us to the Jardines del Real, the Royal Garden. Once upon a time, the Royal Palace was located here and throughout the 20th century, efforts were made to create a perfect spot for recharging your batteries. The Royal Garden is often turned into a venue for cultural events. In the summer, concerts take place at the central esplanade and in springtime, the Feria del Libro fills the park with bookstalls.
After we have discovered green Valencia on Segway, we will head back to our starting point, the office of Segway Anyway. You will have an idea about what a unique and green place the third biggest city of Spain is and might want to head back to the magic Turia Garden, which is just a stone’s throw from our office. However, maybe you will have some tapas in the old city first. It’s much nicer to relax in the sun with a filled stomach.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- For your riding safety, guest‘s weigh is limited to be at least 25 kg (55 pounds) but not more than 130 kg (290 pounds).
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.