- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
On this Fallas Guided Tour you will get to know all the secrets about this recognized Valencian celebration. Discover the Valencian Fallas history and customs and visit the most emblematic and biggest monuments, enjoy the great fireworks and the Cremà (burning) of many Fallas. You will also delight in the typical dishes as the paella in a nice restaurant at the old town.
- Guided tour to the Special Section Fallas with a professional local guide
- Lunch - Starters to share. Main course to choose between a range of dishes included paella. Dessert. Drink by person.
- Entry/Admission - Plaza del Ayuntamiento
- Entry/Admission - Barrio de Ruzafa
- Entry/Admission - Torres de Quart
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
1: Oficina Turismo Ajuntament València - Tourist Info Valencia CITY HALL, Plaça de l'Ajuntament, 1, 46002 València, Valencia, Spain
2: Torres de Serranos, Plaça dels Furs, s/n, 46003 València, Valencia, Spain
3: Carrer de Jorge Juan, 19, 46004 València, Valencia, Spain
Restaurante la pizca de sal, Plaça de Santa Úrsula, 3, 46001 València, Valencia, Spain
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plaza del Ayuntamiento, Placa de l'Ajuntament 1, 46002 Valencia Spain
On this guided tour, you will discover all about Fallas in Valencia: when and how they were born, why they are burned, the history of “casales”, what is a “mascletà“, how the flower offering to the Virgin Mary (Our Lady of the Forsaken) is organized, and much more!.
You will discover the best Valencian fallas accompanied by an expert guide who will reveal you all about the typical Valencian clothing, the Ninot Exhibition, the Fallas Museum, the gastronomic and musical traditions, the Fallas artisans, and much more. You will walk through the bustling streets to see several Special Section Fallas, the most impressive and biggest of Valencia.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Barrio de Ruzafa, 40006 Valencia Spain
Depending on your schedule, you will visit Falla Na Jordana, Falla El Pilar and Falla Convento Jerusalén (morning schedule) or Falla Almirante Cadarso-Conde Altea, Falla Regne de València, Falla Sueca-Literato Azorín and Falla Cuba-Literato Azorín (afternoon schedule). The last two are famous for its spectacular lighting during the Fallas in Valencia. You will also have the option of a Guided Night Visit, only on March, 19th, to enjoy the great fireworks and the Cremà (burning) of many Child Fallas, and a visit to the impressive illuminated streets of the Rusafa neighborhood. After that, if you want, the guide will accompany you to the Falla Regne de València so you can see the Cremà of the big monument.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Torres de Quart, Pl. dels Furs, s/n, 46003 Valencia Spain
To complete this Fallas day you will also enjoy an exquisite meal in a renowned restaurant (lunch before or after your guided visit, depending on your schedule), located at the historic center in front of the Quart Towers. You will taste the Valencian typical dishes and of course a delicious paella. The menu includes starters to share, then you can choose from Valencian paella, Arroz a Banda, Cod, Pork or Duck. And to finish an exquisite dessert made with traditional recipes.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Reservations until 24-hr. prior to departure
- Duration: Guided visit 2,30-hr. Lunch flexible
- Season: from March 16th to 19th. Morning and afternoon schedule: 10:30am / 3:30pm. On March 19th: night guided visit at 9:45pm
- Lunch will be served before or after the guided visit, depending on the schedule you have chosen
- Infant 0-3 years are free of charge, no meals included
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Comfortable walking shoes and clothes are recommended
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.