- 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
We are glad to offer you a fresh-face Segway Tour to one of the most beautiful places in Valencia. It is an optimal choice for those who are tired of the city noise and just want to relax and get closer to the nature. The Cabecera Park Segway Tour is 90 minutes long and during this time, you will ride through the beautiful Park of Turia to its beginning – Parque de Cabezera.
- Private tour
- Helmets and raincoats
- Extra time for training before departure
- An entertaining informative guide
- Possibility to leave luggage
- Free map of Valencia for present
- Possibility of planning personal rute for every group
- Water cooler
- New original Segways
- Personal Segway bags
- Possibility to take pictures and grab video with our professional camera
Segway Anyway Valencia
1/24/2020 - 12/31/2020
|Monday - Sunday:||09:30 AM - 06:00 PM|
Carrer dels Sabaters, 8
Our journey will be mostly located in river Turia Valencia. It used to be a river on that place, but because of massive flooding, the government to change the direction of the river and create a marvelous garden, which turns to be one of the main sights of the city.
You are going to start your adventure from the Serranos Gates – ancient gothis gates that used to be a part of the city wall to protect Valencia from the invaders.
The next stop of your tour will be Turia Park Valencia. This park is one of the largest urban recreational zones in Spain. It runs through the city along the nine kilometers of green spaces and sports areas, a romantic spot to get lost in nature. You will see Valencia from a different point of view. The wide paths of the park are ideal for an unhindered ride on the Segway. A great place to relax after the city bustle of the metropolis.
All the way long there are 6 bridges including the most ancient one in Valencia – the Bridge of Saint Joseph who is the patron saint of one of the main holidays of Valencia – Fallas. In addition, you will see many ancient and modern buildings that are an integral part of contemporary Valencia.
The final destination of the excursion is Parque de Cabezera. The main idea of the creators of this park was to maintain the original atmosphere of the ancient riverbed and they dealt successfully with the task. Inside the location, you can see a beautiful lake with ducks, swans, turtles and fish.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- For your riding safety, guest‘s weigh is limited to be at least 25 kg (55 pounds) but not more than 130 kg (290 pounds).
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.