- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Do you want to learn how to prepare Paella and Sangría? In a typical farmhouse located in the unique surroundings of the Albufera Nature Park, an expert chef will tell you all the preparation secrets. While you cook an authentic Valencian paella yourself, you'll prepare a homemade Sangría and savor traditional products and drinks of our gastronomy. Then, you'll take a look to meet this beautiful area.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Family friendly
- Fully narrated tour
- Led by a local guide
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Valencia +5km.
- Paella and Sangria cooking class with an expert Valencian cuisine chef.
- Aperitif with local products, Valencian wines / beer.
- Full Menu Lunch: salad, paella, sangria/beverages, fruits, typical sweet and liqueur, coffee.
- Visit to the farmhouse’s surroundings.
- Entry/Admission - Parque Natural de la Albufera
Traveler pickup is offered
Valid from the time of first use, for the duration selected.
Your Valencia hotel (Valencia + 5km).
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parque Natural de la Albufera, Valencia, Province of Valencia, Valencian Country
You will be picked you up at your hotel and after 30 minutes you’ll arrive to the farmhouse.
You will be welcomed with a drink as we explain you’ll do during this day that revolves around our most typical products: paella and sangria. If you don’t know, sangria is a traditional and refreshing drink prepared with fruits and wine. The Valencian people loves it, and it is one of the most widely consumed drink with paella and other dishes, especially in the summer time.
Equipped with your apron and Chef hat, you'll begin to prepare the paella step by step, with the guidance of an expert chef. While you cook, we’ll reveal the secrets, customs and traditions of our land, with special emphasis on the Valencian gastronomy.
Paella’s broth is boiling and gives off an incredible aroma! It’s time to savor an aperitif with typical products while you learn to prepare a homemade sangria with fruits from our orchard and Valencian wine. When you finish, we’ll go to the table to delight in your paella… It’s unbeatable! In Valencia, a great paella must be accompanied by salad, sangria and then a typical sweet, liqueur and coffee.
After this unforgettable experience, you'll get a Diploma of Authentic Valencian Paella Ambassador, so can claim you are a certificated paella and sangria’s expert!.
This incredible day ends with a leisurely walking tour to explore the natural environment that surrounds us enjoying the beauty of the Albufera Park.
Duration: 4 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people (adults) per booking is required.
- Tour duration: 4.30 hours.
- The duration of transfers are 30 minutes approximate.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Pick-up/drop off is done in a private vehicle. Begins at 11:00am approx. Exactly time will be confirmed the day before.
- Pick up service must be confirmed previously by email or phone call
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.