- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
On this private tour you’ll visit all places that you shouldn't miss in Valencia and you'll also delight in the most typical dishes of the Valencian cuisine. Includes a walking tour along the historical centre with an expert guide and a great typical lunch of paella and local products.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Family friendly
- Dinner included
- 2 hr. Private guided walking tour to the old town of Valencia with local guide. Max. 5 people.
- Lunch: Starters. Main course: Paella, Arroz a Banda, Cod, Sirloin or Duck. Dessert. Drink by person
- Entry/Admission - Torres de Quart
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Restaurante la pizca de sal, Plaça de Santa Úrsula, 3, 46001 València, Valencia, Spain
Valid from the time of first use, for the duration selected.
Oficina Turismo Ajuntament València - Tourist Info Valencia CITY HALL, Plaça de l'Ajuntament, 1, 46002 València, Valencia, Spain
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Torres de Quart, Pl. dels Furs, s/n, 46003 Valencia Spain
This tour begins in a very special restaurant located in front of the Quart Towers. There, you will taste many typical dishes in a great lunch.
The menu includes starters to choose made with selected fresh products. As main course you’ll be able to choose between Valencian paella, Arroz a Banda, fish, meat or duck. Then a delicious dessert and a beverage by person.
During July and August dinner will be served instead of lunch.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Plaza del Ayuntamiento, Placa de l'Ajuntament 1, 46002 Valencia Spain
Departing from Plaza del Ayuntamiento you’ll be immerse in the history of the city, along the old town narrow streets with an expert guide, that will take you to the most emblematic places while you listen interesting stories and anecdotes.
Pass By: Plaza de la Reina, Valencia Spain
Let’s get lost across the wonderful old town of Valencia where you’ll visit the lively Plaza de la Reina.
Pass By: Plaza de la Virgen, Valencia Spain
You will visit Plaza de la Virgen where the Valencia Cathedral is located.
Pass By: Palacio de la Generalidad, Calle Caballeros 2, 46001 Valencia Spain
You will see the Goverment Palace, among other emblemathic buildings as you stroll El Carmen neighborhood.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- 6 people max. per group.
- Schedules: Lunch at 1:00pm with Tour at 5pm. During July and August: Tour at 6pm with Dinner at 8pm.
- Both activities should be done the same day. You must go on your own.
- Be at the Guided Tour meeting point 10 minutes in advance.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Advice about any dietary restriction at time of booking.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.