- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy an original and funny morning: a guided excursion aboard a kayak in Valencia. Dare to rowing, sailing and snorkeling on this 2-hour tour through the Malvarrosa beach, accompanied by a guide-monitor. Then, savor a delicious paella lunch looking at the sea, in a restaurant on the beach.
- 2-hr. Kayak tour with guide-monitor
- Kayak Info: Capacity 1 or 2 people. Self-bailing kayaks with waterproof case.
- Monitors / Qualified guides (sports technicians)
- Accident and liability insurance
- Life jackets
- Diving goggles and snorkel tube
- 1-hr. Full menu lunch in a restaurant at the beach
- Transportation to/from attractions.
Fun & Quads. jet ski in Valencia, La Marina de Valencia, 46024 València, Spain
Valid from the time you exchange your voucher, for the duration selected.
Returns to original departure point
From 13/05 to 11/09/2016, on Satudays.
This guided tour departs from the port of Valencia. At the meeting point, a professional monitor will give you the necessary instructions to take your kayak. Kayaks are self-bailing and could be single or double, so this excursion is ideal to share with your family or friends. They are easy to handle, safe and stable so you do not need previous experience, you just need to know how to swim.
Leaving the port, the group will take heading north to enjoy the beautiful coastal views of the Malvarrosa Beach. Halfway, there will be a stop for swim or snorkel. Then, the group will return to the port of Valencia. Once there, you can shower in the changing rooms, before going lunch.
After this tour, you must make your own way to the restaurant for lunch, it is located 10 minutes walking from the port. It has a great waterfront terrace where you will savor a traditional lunch.
Select from a variety of starters, as a main dish you can choose between Valencian paella, seafood paella, vegetables paella, “Arroz a banda”, “Black Rice”, Iberian sirloin or grilled fresh fish. To finish, relish a delicious dessert or a coffee as you take in the scenery of the Valencia main beach.
• Playa de la Malvarrosa, Passeig de Neptu, 30456 Valencia Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Both activities should be done on the same day
- Duration: Kayak tour: 2-hr. Lunch: flexible
- No previous experience is required
- Comfortable clothing, swimsuit, sunscreen, towel, water footwear are recommended
- The use of a life jacket is mandatory
- You must know how to swim
- After the tour, you can take a shower in the changing rooms
- Upon completion of your excursion, you must go to the restaurant at the beach on your own (900 meters, 12 minutes walking from the landing point)
- You can not access to the restaurant with your naked torso or wet clothes. Dress code: informal
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- No refunds for latecomers or no-shows.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.