- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
The funniest morning in Valencia you will live in the sea. Share with a friend or family member a 1-hour guided tour navigating the Mediterranean aboard a jet ski, to discover the Valencian coastline. Then, you will taste an exquisite paella lunch enjoying relaxing views of the sea, in a restaurant on the main Valencian beach.
- The Jet Ski is to share between 2 people, it can be driven by one or both during the 1-hr. tour
- Jet Skis capacity 2 people. Latest generation YAMAHA models.
- Monitors / Qualified guides (sports technicians)
- Accident insurance and liability insurance
- Lifevest. Neoprene wetsuits if it's cold.
- Lunch: Starters. Main course to choose between different paellas, sirloin or fish. Dessert. Beverage
- Entry/Admission - Gabbeach Restaurant & Cocktail Bar Lounge"
- Transportation to/from attractions.
Fun & Quads. jet ski in Valencia, La Marina de Valencia, 46024 València, Spain
Valid from the time you exchange your voucher, for the duration selected.
Gabbeach Restaurant & Cocktail Bar Lounge", Passeig de Neptú, 30, 46011 València, Valencia, Spain
From 13/05 to 11/09/2016, on Satudays.
Get ready to experience the sea with all your senses. This day begins in the modern port of Valencia, one of the most exclusive areas in the city.
At the Jet Ski’s base, a federated monitor will give you the necessary instructions to drive the Jet Ski. All jet skis are new, state-of-the-art and easily driven, so it is not necessary previous experience.
The time of use of each jet sky is shared by two people. You do not need any nautical qualifications either, since you will be accompanied all the time by a guide-monitor.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Both activities should be done on the same day.
- Duration: Jet Ski tour: 1-hr. Lunch: flexible
- 1 Jet Ski shared by 2 people. It can be driven by one or both people during the tour.
- No need nautical certification (you will be accompanied by a guide / monitor). No previous experience
- Comfortable clothing, swimsuit, sunscreen, towel, water footwear are recommended
- The use of a lifejacket is mandatory
- Jet Skis have a man-overboard device that is connected to the pilot's vest
- Jet Skis have the most advanced security systems
- Upon completion of your excursion, you must go to the restaurant for lunch on your own (900 meters walking from the landing point).
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- No refunds for latecomers or no-shows.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.