- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
If you are a water sports lover do not miss the Stand Up Paddling Boarding Course in Valencia. You will start in the world of the Stand Up Paddling (SUP) with the guidance of a professional monitor. After the course, you will relish a delicious paella lunch in a restaurant on the Playa de las Arenas.
- 1-hr. Stand Up Paddling induction course with monitor
- Professional Monitors (sports technicians)
- Accident and liability insurance
- Board, paddle and leash
- Life jackets. Wetsuits if necessary
- Full menu lunch in a restaurant on the beach
- Transportation to/from attractions.
Fun & Quads Adventure, Marina Real Juan Carlos I Marina Norte, 46024 València, Valencia, Spain
Valid from the time you exchange your voucher, for the duration selected.
Returns to original departure point
From 13/05 to 11/09/2016, on Satudays.
During this induction course you will learn the tricks to start practicing this complete sport, where you will use your whole body.
The day begins at the port of Valencia; there are the facilities where the 1-hr. course will be taught. A professional monitor will give you the necessary instructions to control the board and the paddle. You do not need previous experience, you should know how to swim. It is a sport does not take long learn and accessible to all kind of people, both adults and children. Children from 10 years can take your own board. For children up to 9 years the board must be shared with an adult.
After the course, make your own way to the Playa de las Arenas for lunch. The restaurant is located about 10 minutes walking from the port. It has a great waterfront terrace where you will savor an exquisite paella lunch. Select from a variety of starters, as a main dish you can choose between Valencian paella, Seafood paella, Vegetables paella, “Arroz a banda”, “Black Rice”, Iberian sirloin or Grilled fresh fish. To finish, relish a delicious dessert or coffee as you take in the scenery of the Valencia main beach.
• Playa de la Malvarrosa, Passeig de Neptu, 30456 Valencia Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 3 people per booking is required.
- Duration: Course: 1-hr. Lunch: flexible
- No previous experience is required, you will be accompanied by a monitor.
- Swimsuit, sunscreen, towel, water shoes and something to drink are recommended
- The use of life jacket is mandatory
- You must know how to swim
- Minimum age for the use of an own board: 10 years (with an adult authorization). Children up to 9 years old will share the board with an adult
- You must submit your ID card
- Upon completion of your course, you can take a shower in the changing rooms of the base
- Then, you must go to the restaurant for lunch on your own (900 meters, 12 minutes walking from the port)
- You can not access to the restaurant with your naked torso or wet clothes. Dress code: informal
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- No refunds for latecomers or no-shows
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.