- 6 hours (Approx.)
On this tour you’ll enjoy a guided visit around the historical centre to discover all about the Silk Road in Valencia. In the evening, you’’ll learn how to make paella at the Paella School and then you’ll savor a generous and joyful dinner with your paella as main dish and other typical delights.
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Excellent value for money
- Dinner included
- 2 hr. Valencia Silk Road guided walking tour.
- 3:30 hr. Paella Class with a paella master.
- Spanish tapas and Valencian Wine or homemade beer tasting.
- Full menu Dinner with your paella as main dish, salad, dessert, beverages, coffee.
- Entry/Admission - Escuela de Arroces y Paella Valenciana
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Oficina Turismo Ajuntament València - Tourist Info Valencia CITY HALL, Plaça de l'Ajuntament, 1, 46002 València, Valencia, Spain
Valid from the time you exchange your voucher, for the duration selected.
ESCUELA DE ARROCES Y PAELLA VALENCIANA, Carrer del Bisbe En Jeroni, 8, 46003 València, Valencia, Spain
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Museo y Colegio del Arte Mayor de la Seda, Calle Hospital 7, 46001 Valencia Spain
Organization that regulated the Guild of the silk manufacturers since the 15th century, nowadays houses the Museum of Silk
Pass By: Barrio del Carmen, Valencia Spain
Visit an old Silk Factory that still retains its original distribution. Then, walk around the Velluters neighborhood (velvet weavers), an area where the silk factories were concentrated. Also visit the most representative Valencian clothing shops, and you’ll appreciate many products that still are made by hand with silk in El Carmen neighborhood
Stop At: La Lonja de la Seda, Plaza del Mercado, 46001 Valencia Spain
Impressive gothic building declared World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Once, was the main center of commercial transactions in the city, where the silk business played a decisive role.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Escuela de Arroces y Paella Valenciana, Calle Obispo Don Jeronimo num 8 Bajo, 46003 Valencia Spain
In the evening, meet at the Paellas School and learn how to cook a Valencian paella with a paella master. Savor an aperitif while you are cooking and then have a great dinner with your paella as main dish.
Duration: 4 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Both activities should be done the same day.
- Duration: Guided Tour: 2:00 hr. Paella School and Dinner: 3:30 hr.
- You must submit a PRINTED VOUCHER to the Silk Road guide.
- In the evening, you must go to the Paella School on your own.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.