- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
On this private tour to the Valencia old town and the Central Market you will savor many Valencian typical products. You will also enjoy a Valencian wines tasting with a tapa. Let's taste the city!
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Family friendly
- Fully narrated tour
- Local and professional guide
- Guided walking tour
- Tasting of two Valencian wines and many typical products
- Private tour (up to 5 people)
- Transportation to/from attractions
Plaça del Doctor Collado, 46001 València, Valencia, Spain
Valid from the time of first use, for the duration selected.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Central Market of Valencia, Placva de la Ciutat de Bruges, s/n, 46001 Valencia Spain
During this experience, you’ll be immersed in the Valencian gastronomy history and customs, and you’ll know about what Valencian people like to eat, how they do it and with whom, and why the food becomes the star of all meetings, a genuine Spanish tradition!
Meet your guide behind the Lonja building and prepare your senses to visit the cathedral of gastronomy: the spectacular Central Market. It’s the largest center dedicated to the specialty of fresh products in Europe. The modernist building is a treasure-trove of a great fruits and vegetables polychrome -products just arrived from the fields-, the herbs and spices aromas, an incredible assortment of fresh fish and seafood from the Mediterranean…
There, you will taste many of the Valencian typical products.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Barrio del Carmen, Valencia Spain
After the Central Market visit let’s get lost across the wonderful El Carmen neighborhood. This area is the old town of Valencia. You will stroll their narrow streets to see many emblemathic places and buildings, as the Cathedral, Plaza de la Reina, Plaza de la Virgen among others.
To end this tour, you will enjoy two excellent Valencian wines tasting with a tapa in a tavern at the heart of the city.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable clothing and walking shoes are recommended
- You must be at the departure point 10 minutes in advance
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Private group up to 5 people.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.