- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
In this private tour you will be surprised with the facet more rogue of the city. The reason for the ardent and passionate fame that we have the Valencians can be found going back many centuries into the city's history. On this exciting visit to the old town, you will know the erotic side of Valencia, and the relationship that has kept with sex over the years. A very fun tour that finishes with a craft beer tasting.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Fully narrated tour
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- 2-hr. Private guided tour with local and professional guide
- 1 Beer-tasting by person (Valencian craft beer)
- Transportation to/from attractions
Plaça del Doctor Collado, 46001 València, Valencia, Spain
Valid from the time of first use, for the duration selected.
Returns to original departure point
Thursday and Saturday
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Lonja de la Seda, Plaza del Mercado, 46001 Valencia Spain
Meet your guide behind the lonja building to begin this original tour. It’s time to present a part of Valencia who is not in the best guides but it is as real as the official story that appears in academic books.
Did you know that Valencia had the largest brothel in Europe for centuries occupied an entire neighborhood? What has made the fame of Valencian are libertines? May be our tradition of erotic literature, skits, sayings or spicy song… Let's discover that!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Barrio del Carmen, Valencia Spain
Valencia has a dark side and shameless, with erotic secrets, burning icons and much more you’ll discover in this exciting tour from start to finish, full of surprises, participatory and with funny documents to illustrate it, while you walk along the narrow streets of the old town Valencia.
You`ll see the Ayuntamiento square with its beautiful central fountain and grandiose buildings that surround it, the Plaza de la Virgen and its monumental buildings as the Cathedral, Miguelete and the Virgen de los Desamparados’s Church.
You’ll discover the lively Plaza de la Reina square and the ancient La Paz street. You will be surprised with the baroque of the “Dos Aguas Marquis” Palace and the historic palaces of El Carmen neighbourhood.
After this “hot travel”, we’ll go to freshen up and relax enjoying a 100% craft beer, in an original brewery in the heart of the city. There is a great atmosphere there!.
This brewer round surely be full of jokes and spicy comments, so funny is guaranteed!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- You must be at the departure point 10 minutes in advance.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Private groups up to 6 people, that ensures a personalized experience.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.