- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Discover the wonderful City of Arts and Sciences in a complete tour driving a SEGWAY. Get to know the old riverbed of the Turia, one of the Europe's longest parks too. Millennium
- Excellent value for money
- Ideal choice for families
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- Use of Segway and helmet
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
Daily from 8am to 8pm
Carrer del Governador Vell, 8, 46003 València, Valencia
365 days in a year
Valencia left the 20th century and marched into the Third Millennium as a leading city of the arts, architecture, science and commerce. In the 90s, work began to join the gardens situated on the riverbed of the old Turia river with the current site of The City of Arts and Sciences, alongside the Agora, designed by Valencia-born architect Santiago Calatrava.
Discover the wonderful City of Arts and Sciences in a complete tour driving a SEGWAY. Get to know the old riverbed of the Turia, one of Europe's longest parks, the Palau de la Musica (Concert Hall), Exposition Bridge, and Gulliver´s Parc.
Distance: 14 km
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.