- 3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
You want to get to know Valencia, but you just have a few days to explore its beauty? Then this three and a half hours Valencia bikes tour is perfect for you! On a bike, we will be able to see a lot of this wonderful city, and still have time to look closely at some very interesting spots.
- Bottled water
- Use of bicycle
- 1 pump per group
- Entry/Admission - Oceanografic Valencia
Carrer de l'Herba, 4, 46003 València, Valencia, Spain
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Oceanografic Valencia, Carrer Eduardo Primo Yufera, 1, 46024 Valencia Spain
The Oceanographic is an oceanarium situated in the east of the city of Valencia, Spain, where different marine habitats are represented. It was designed by the architect Félix Candela and the structural engineers Alberto Domingo and Carlos Lázaro. It is integrated inside the cultural complex known as the Ciutat de les Arts i de les Ciències (City of Arts and Sciences). It was opened on 14 February 2003.
Duration: 10 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.