- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
The Valencia LGBT night starts with a typical dinner in a special gay-friendly restaurant. It is located in El Carmen district, one of the traditional Valencia gay areas. Then, your gay guide will pick you up to explore this and other areas where you will sip a few drinks in the best gay bars. The guide will also reveal you all the tips to live an unforgettable night. This private tour assures a customized experience adapted to your preferences.
- Full menu dinner: 3 starters. Main course to choose: paella, meat or fish. Dessert. 2 beverages/pers
- Welcome Pack: Valencia gay map and typical souvenir.
- Gay Guide
- Visit to 3 gay bars, with 2 drinks (beer, wine, soft drink) and 1 glass of “Agua de Valencia”.
- Available for all LGBT+ community (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queers,...)
- Entry/Admission - LALOLA Restaurante
- Additional or different food or drinks during dinner/tour.
- Transfers from/to your accommodation
- Particular additional expenses.
LALOLA Restaurante, Pujada del Toledà, 8, 46001 València, Valencia, Spain
Russafa, València, Spain
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: LALOLA Restaurante, Pujada del Toledà, 8, 46001 València, Valencia, Spain
First of all you will taste many typical dishes in one of the best restaurants in Valencia, located a few meters from Plaza de la Reina.
In this restaurant you will enjoy an intimate and relaxed atmosphere. The team is aware of all the details for you to spend a pleasant and comfortable evening.
You will have the opportunity to taste authentic Valencian paella, seafood paella or vegetables paella. However, if you would prefer it, you can opt between fish or Iberian meat as main dish. The menu also includes three starters to choose from a wide range of local tapas. And of course a delicious homemade dessert and two drinks per person.
At 10pm the guide will pick you up at the restaurant and take you to explore El Carmen district.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Barrio del Carmen, Valencia Spain
El Carmen district is the oldest zone in the city and one of the best-known gay areas in Valencia. You will discover its narrow street as you walk with your gay guide.
In this area you'll make the first stop in a charming gay-friendly cafe, with a wonderful terrace. It is an ideal place to sip a quiet drink while you talk with your guide and the other group members.
At that moment you will receive a Welcome Pack, which includes a gay Valencia map and a typical souvenir.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Barrio de Ruzafa, 40006 Valencia Spain
After visit El Carmen neighborhood you will move towards Ruzafa district, one of the top areas in the Valencia nightlife. You will find there some of the best gay bars in Valencia.
You will do the second stop to refresh yourself with a glass of "Agua de Valencia". It is a delicious typical cocktail prepared with orange juice and champagne.
Are you ready to continue? You will decide where to take the third drink, according to your preferences.
Finally, the guide will advise you on the options for after-party attitude, so the night can still continue. Discover the Valencia gay nightlife on your own!
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.