- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Cooking paella is the most remarkable Valencian experience, not only at culinary level but also at a social level. Family and friends gather around a paella during the cooking process, enjoying good conversation until the moment comes to share this delicious dish.
The goal of this class is to share this unique experience with everyone who visits Valencia, either individually or as a group, learning to cook one of the most important dishes of world cuisine in a festive atmosphere.
You will be welcomed in a charming home to learn how to cook the traditional paella from Valencia. In a family environment, you will prepare this famous and delicious recipe that your chef has learnt from his grandmother and that she is eager to share with you. You will totally feel as a local. All the products are fresh, and some of them come from the orchard of your host's father. Some snacks are served with a cold beer, then enjoy the typical Valencian paella cooked over a fire and served with wine.
- food equipement
- Hands-on cooking class • Lunch • Wine and beer
- Entry/Admission - Arte Urbano del Barrio de San Anton
Returns to original departure point
This is the cooking studio
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.