- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
The Valencia sailing trip is a great nature adventure. You'll navigate near to the Valencia coastline while you enjoy beautiful views aboard a modern sailing catamaran. That night, you'll enjoy a delicious Tapas Dinner in a restaurant located in front of the Quart Towers and the best Flamenco Show in the Valencia old town.
- 1hr Sailing trip along the Valencia bay: 11:30am, 1pm, 4:30pm, 6pm, 6:30pm (depending on the season)
- Tapas Dinner: spicy potatoes, little fried fish, croquettes, Iberian ham, cheese, dessert, beverages
- 1hr Live Flamenco performance with a drink by person person (beer or sangria)
- Booking on Thursdays: Dinner at 8pm. Flamenco at 9pm
- Booking on Fridays - Saturdays: Dinner at 8:45pm. Flamenco at 10pm
- Entry/Admission - Puerto de Valencia
- Trasportation to/from attractions
Puerto de Valencia
Visit: Puerto de Valencia, Valencia, Province of Valencia, Valencian Country
If you are a passionate about the sea you are in luck. On this cruise along the coast of Valencia you'll live an amazing experience.
Cruise departs from the modern Port of Valencia, one of the most important commercial ports of the Mediterranean.
You'll go aboard a modern sailing catamaran where you'll be surprised with the breathtaking views of the city and the hidden corners of its bay, while you enjoy the good weather, the sea breeze and the eternal sun of Valencia.
At night, you’ll live a dazzling night in Spanish-style. You’ll enjoy a typical Tapas dinner in a restaurant specialized in Mediterranean cuisine and you’ll be immerse in the delightful experience of a Live Flamenco Show. All the magic of genuine flamenco in a show that lasts 1 hour that will captivate you with their dances, songs and more traditional sounds of the Spanish guitar. During the show, you will also invited to a drink.
A perfect proposal to live an unforgettable day in Valencia!.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- All activities should be done the same day.
- Coolers or beverages are not allowed on board.
- Comfortable clothing, sunscreen, towel are recommended for the saling trip.
- You must go to all places on your own
- Flamenco venue is located 400 meters walking from the restaurant.
- No refunds for latecomers or no-shows
- Most travelers can participate
- Infants 0-3 years are free (dinner not included)
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.