- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Vermouth is one of the oldest drinks that exist,
but do you really know what it is?
In this workshop, we will teach you how to make your own vermouth at home, from a cold maceration and with different botanicals that you choose yourself to give a personal touch to your own vermouth.
The origins of this drink, how it is made and the types of vermouths that exist will be explained.
Each attendee will make their own vermouth in the workshop that can later be taken home.
During the workshop, you will taste 3 different types of vermouth accompanied by a selection of typical Valencian products.
- all the spices, wine and spirits to prepare the vermouth
- Jar where you will prepare your own vermouth
- Alcoholic Beverages - tasting of three different vermouth plus the one that you make by yourself
- Snacks - typical valencian products use in aperitivo
- Entry/Admission - Original CV - Productos Valencianos
Original CV - Productos Valencianos
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
We are a young and innovative company dedicated to selling 100% Valencian products. We already have more than 3000 references for high-quality products, artisans and natives.
In Valencia you can find our three physical stores, we also have an online store where you can buy all kinds of gourmet products made only in the Valencian Community.
In our last bet, the Grabador Esteve shop, very close to Mercado de Colón, we wanted to go one step further. In addition to being able to buy our products, we created a gastronomic space where learning, tasting and enjoying gourmet products becomes a pleasure for the senses.
Duration: 2 hours
Location: Original CV - Productos Valencianos
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.