- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
You are interested in art, but you want to enjoy the sun and warmth of the mild Valencian climate while enjoying it? You want to discover art that is vibrant and lively? You like to add some exercise to your art experience?
Then Pelican Bike’s street art bike tour Valencia is the perfect solution to all your wishes. On bike, we will explore the street art scene of Valencia, which is very much alive and vivid. Local and international artists have decorated the city with their wall murals, sometimes to prettify the Valencian walls and houses, and sometimes to get across a political message.
- Use of bicycle
- Bottled water
Carrer de l'Herba, 4, 46003 València, Valencia, Spain
5/10/2019 - 9/28/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Valencia Cathedral, Plaza de la Reina, 46003 Valencia Spain
The Metropolitan Cathedral–Basilica of the Assumption of Our Lady of Valencia, alternatively known as Saint Mary's Cathedral or Valencia Cathedral, is a Roman Catholic parish church in Valencia, Spain.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.