- 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Discover Toulouse differently on the handlebars of one of our top of the line electric bikes. A playful adventure dotted with little extras that only the Toulousain cyclists know.
Led by an experienced Guide, set off on an exploration of Toulouse by Electric Bike. The architectural, cultural and natural heritage will be unveiled in the heart of this original Electric Bike Tour which ventures beyond the usual ground of the historic center.
• Adventure to the Isle du Ramier.
• Take command of a high-end electric bike.
• Numerous original views of the city from the three bridges of the city center.
• Small alleys, and other bike paths that only the initiated Toulousain cyclists know.
- E-Bike Tour
- Use of Electric bike
- Use of helmet
- Poncho (if needed)
- Transport to/from attractions
In front of the bicycle shop of our partner "cité2roues"
The tour is guided by a professional cycling monitor
Meeting at 9:30am or 14pm
Before riding and having fun with your E-Bike, your monitor will give you a quick introduction on how to use it and how to ride safely. Then you'll be able to hit the pink city in small group (8 people Max). The tour starts in the city center and you'll have the chance to ride through St Etienne neighbourhood and discover its amazing cathedral. Then you'll ride the old city, passing by some lively places such as Wilson square or the Capitol square.
Listen as your guide provide you historical context about St Sernin Basilica, added to the UNESCO world heritage in 1998, and folloow him along the Canal de Brienne connecting the Garonne River with the Canal du Midi.
Playing with the river, you'll get the chance to enjoy the view of the city from the different bridges. Riding along the Garonne, you'll escape from the city for a while and explor the island of Ramier.
The tour concludes back at the starting point after two and a half hour, and about 20km of fun riding.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- All riders heights MUST be advised at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.