- 11 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Live an exceptional champagne day starting in PARIS. Be picked up at your hotel in Paris and travel by train to Champagne. Visit the most world famous Champagne producer, Moët & Chandon. Drive through the beautiful Avenue of Champagne full of prestigious Champagne Houses. Explore the countryside and admire the UNESCO vineyards of Champagne. Find out how the champagne was discovered at the birthplace of Champagne. Discover where Dom Perignon tasted the first starts. Gain knowledge thanks to a casual and educational tasting and walk through the gates of a restored Champagne House for a regional familial meal. Meet a charming family run boutique winery and taste three of their best Champagnes !
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan (max 8 passengers)
- 10 Champagne wines tasted during the day
- Traditional family lunch
- Small-group tour of 8 people
- Personal guide
- Pickup at the hotel in Paris
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Avenue de Champagne
- Entry/Admission - Moet et Chandon Champagne Cellars
- Entry/Admission - Abbaye Saint-Pierre d'Hautvillers
- Entry/Admission - Le Clos Corbier
- Entry/Admission - A La Française Champagne
- Hotel drop-off
Traveler pickup is offered
Our Parisian expert will pick you up at your hotel in Paris (1st to 20th district). He will escort you from your hotel to the train station by car or on the subway depending on traffic. He will provide you the return tickets and give you all the train details you need to arrive to Reims Center, capital of the Champagne Region.
A local Champagne guide will be waiting for you out of Reims Center train station. He will have a banner with your name written on it.
Return to Reims main train station between 6.00pm and 6.30pm.
We will book the 7.15pm train to go back to Paris.
Daily except Sundays
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Avenue de Champagne, 51200, Epernay France
Drive through the famous Unesco world heritage site of Champagne Avenue in Epernay
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Moet et Chandon Champagne Cellars, 20 avenue de Champagne, 51200, Epernay France
Visit and tasting
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Abbaye Saint-Pierre d'Hautvillers, Rue de L'Eglise, 51160 Hautvillers France
Discover the picturesque village of Hautvillers and its vineyards, cradle of Champagne, where Dom Pérignon used to live.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Le Clos Corbier, 14 Rue Corbier, 51160 Mareuil-sur-Ay, France
Tasting and Lunch
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: A La Française Champagne, 12 Rue Corbier, 51160 Mareuil-sur-Ay, France
We will bring you to one of our favorite Champagne grower !
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- We will organize Champagne shipping for you (US, Australia, New Zealand, Europe, Hong Kong) if you find any crush !
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- The tour is not compatible with children under 10 years old
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.