- 2 hours 15 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a morning Champagne tour discovering the secrets of the City of Reims, and learn how to pronounce REIMS with your personal guide! Explore the Gorgeous Cathedral where the Kings of France where crowned. Visite the Unesco listed cellars of the historical Champagne House Veuve Clicquot and learn about the making process. Finish your morning with a Champagne glass of Veuve Clicquot.
- Glass of Champagne
- Personal guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Veuve Clicquot-Ponsardin
Office de Tourisme du Grand Reims - Site Gare (Train Station), Cour de la Gare, 51100 Reims, France
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cathedrale Notre-Dame de Reims, Place du Cardinal Lucon, 51100, Reims France
Discovery of the Cathedral of Reims
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Veuve Clicquot-Ponsardin, 1 rue Albert Thomas, 51100, Reims France
Visit of the underground cellars of the Champagne House "Veuve Clicquot"
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- For people coming from Paris for the day, book your train in advance.
- Be careful in Reims we have two train stations : Reims station and Champagne Ardennes. Take the train to Reims station.
- You will find your friendly guide in front of the Tourist office of the train station.
- We will organize Champagne shipping for you (US, Australia, New Zealand, Europe, Hong Kong) if you find any crush !
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- The tour is not compatible with children under 10 years old
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.